Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Corn Maze

We went to the Stahlie Farm Corn Maze with my cousin Kristi and her family we had a blast. We went through the scarry corn maze even though it wasn't haunted it was still scarry because it was pitch dark. We had alot of fun!
Here is Andrew with his cousins Morgynn, Tanner and Lexie
I love this picture!
The two cutest kids in the whole world!


Here is Haylee and Cash the stroller buddies! Haylee's making sure his teeth are coming in good!




Andrew trying to get the horse. (Yes, Anj. it was a mini horse)

We got new floors in the living room and we love them!
Here is our living room before the remodel. How gross is that carpet?
This is the outline of where our couches were. Yuk!
And the the new and improvedWe love the new floors what a difference it makes!

4 comments:

Lewyville said...

I am so jealous of your new floors! I think I may have talked Ryan into ripping out our carpet though. It all depends on if he gets his bonus...cross your fingers!

Kristi said...

I love the new floors, they look great!! That pic of Cash and Hay is so cute I love it! We had so much fun, I'm glad that we live so close. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooo! Those are spiffy new floors!! Love them! Do you know what else I love? That mini horse! Seriously, I think I need one!

Braden and Heather said...

I can't believe Haylee is already walking! That picture of her standing up in the corn maze is so cute! haha I bet Anj loves that mini horse picture. haha