Tuesday, November 18, 2008

California Trip

This last week went to Rancho Cucamonga, California so Scott could help with the grand opening of the new Tai Pan there. So, here are some picutes from our trip!

While we were at the hotel we went swimming and the kids loved it.


Inside the mall they had a train that you could take rides in. Andrew thought this was pretty cool.





We went to this giant mall in Ontario and Haylee loved the animals in the Rain Forest Cafe.


This was her limo and you can kind of see the front of the new store. It is really pretty.


We got to meet Marie Osmond at the new Tai Pan in California. She was hilarious! I wanted to ask her about fainting on Dancing With the Stars but I didn't. She was really nice and it was great for Tai Pan to have her there.

Scott and Andrew both got to look through cool telescopes. They loved this!



Andrew and Haylee loved dancing on the dance floor at the hotel!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are high rollers now! You got to meet Marie Osmond! Next thing you know, you guys will be wining and dining with Brad and Angelina! :)

Lewyville said...

I am glad you got to get away! It looks like a fun trip.

Kristi said...

My mom will be so jealous that you got to meet Marie Osmond, that would have been sooo funny to ask her that, but probably good that you didn't, looks like you guys had tons of fun,LUCKY!!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Hey Steph! We finally made our blog private, but I don't think I ever got your email address. So just send your email to lachelleras@hotmail.com, and I can send you an invite!

Roylance Fam said...

Hi steph!! Your family is beautiful and you look awesome:) How have u been?! Are you back in vegas? Keep in touch:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph, I got your blog site from the Whites hope you don't mind. I saw Kyle a while back and that boy is getting big, he said he is ballin at palo, thats good.If you talk to him will you tell him I said he looks good, and to see if he is doing what I told him to do. Tell him I tried out for the NFL and now were waiting on the draft, but my test numbers put me in the top percent of the nation. Anyway just saying Hi. You have a good looking family. Best of Luck. Ryan Worthen