Tuesday, October 14, 2008

8 TV Shows I like
  1. Prison Break
  2. Lost
  3. Fringe
  4. The Hills
  5. The Girls Next Door (they crack me up)
  6. Burn Notice
  7. Rob & Big (so sad to see this one end)
  8. Yo Gabba Gabba (ok, this one is Haylee's but she kinda rules me)

8 Places I Like to Eat

  1. Del Taco
  2. Panda Express
  3. Irmitas
  4. Cafe Rio
  5. Texas Roadhouse
  6. Macayos (when I go to Vegas)
  7. Chilis
  8. Port of Subs

8 Things I did Today

  1. Woke up and got ready
  2. Gave Haylee a bath
  3. Went to the bank
  4. Went to Seagull book
  5. Ate lunch at Wendy's
  6. Helped with Andrew's homework and played with Haylee
  7. Laundry
  8. Went to look at hardwood floors

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To

  1. Going to Vegas for UEA
  2. Getting wood floors in the living room
  3. Going to Kyle's football game
  4. The Holidays
  5. Cold Weather (I know it's crazy but I actually miss the snow)
  6. Twilight Movie
  7. Trying to figure out how to stop breast feeding (any advice?)
  8. When Haylee can talk so I can figure out what the heck she wants

8 Things I Can't Live Without

  1. My husband (he is my rock)
  2. My two kids Andrew and Haylee they bring so much joy to us
  3. Chapstick
  4. Makeup
  5. Hot Sauce
  6. Cherry Pepsi (I am beyond addicted)
  7. DVR (how did I ever watch TV before )
  8. Cell Phone

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Yo Gabba Gabba! seriously!! Lexie loves that show and I seriously HATE it!! You are too funny! Love ya

Mark and Lachelle said...

I had to laugh at the Yo Gabba Gabba. I was babysitting my nephew once, and he loves that show. So I sat down and watched it with him. Dude, that show is like Sesame Street on ACID! It was insane! I was hoping I could go on the show and do the dancing segment..."My name is Lachelle. I like to daaaaaaaaaaance!"

Mark and Lachelle said...

Ok little Stephy, sometimes blog stalker, I was laughing so hard at your comment! I know, I'm such a loser. After my last post, Mark called me a desperate loser. Whatever! But I think it's time you update your blog...c'mon! You know you want to!