Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What we've been up to...

Things have been very busy lately around our home but the most exciting news we've received recently is that we are having a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited for the little guy to come into our family. Scott and Andrew were so stoked and they claim to have known it all along. I am doing good just starting to get the round belly. I can't wait until April to say the least.

We went to Vegas for Thanksgiving to spend it with my family and we had a blast. I love getting to go see my family and hanging out with them all day. We had a great dinner over at my aunts house and Haylee loved playing with their dog. Then on Friday morning we were up at 5:00 to join the crazy people for some shopping. We got a bunch of stuff for Christmas and had alot of fun.

I am so excited for Christmas and winter. I love this time of year! We put up our christmas tree and our decorations (pictures to come later) Andrew and Haylee are getting so big and they are so much fun. I love being a mom.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm so happy that you updated your blog, and that we got to see you guys on Sunday even though it wasn't long enough! Oh well I'm so excited that you are having a boy and can't wait to see you guys again. Love ya

Karen said...

Now you gals will be outnumbered.... CONGRATS!!!!

Lewyville said...

Yeah! A boy! How exciting. I love it when you update your blog! Do you have any plans to be passing through? Guess what, the guilt from last year got the better of me and Jack is getting a Wii for Christmas this year. I still have "Andrew, you must have been really good this year" ringing in my ears and stabbing me in the heart from last Christmas when Andrew got his Wii.

Anjuli White said...

You are showing now! Yeah!! You have to love the baby bump. Another little Scottie running around... what did you get yourself into? :) I am sad I missed you at Thanksgiving but I will be up there in a few weeks. Luv ya!