Wednesday, September 9, 2009

SURPRISE

SURPRISE...Ready or not...Baby number 2 is on its way! We are so happy to annouce that we are expecting our third child. I found out about a month ago and was totally shocked. We are so excited and everything is good so far. I had an ultrasound last week and everything looks great, we got to hear the babies (only one) heart beat and it was so cute. Scott and Andrew are convinced that it is definately a boy. Haylee thinks it is in her belly because everytime we say, "Haylee where is the baby?" She points to her belly (it is so cute). And I am still trying to get over the shock. Needless to say I am so thrilled that I am priviledged enough to get to bring another baby into this world. They really are little angels and such sweet spirits sent from heaven. Little baby we can't wait to meet you!!!!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

I am soooooo excited for you guys!!!! Thank you so much for calling me and even though it was a surprise, it's a good one. You guys are wonderful parents and this little angel is so lucky to be coming to your family. I love you guys. Congratulations!!!!!!

Amber Blair said...

Cute shirts!! Congrats, that's so exciting! I can't wait to see the cute baby!! We miss you guys down here!

Karen said...

Yay! Congratulations!!!!

Mark and Lachelle said...

We are so excited for you guys! And if it's a boy, our boys can be friends and play baseball together! And if it's a girl...well we better keep our eye on them, because they might end up being kissin cousins ;)

Lewyville said...

How exciting! Congratulations! It makes me sad that I am so far away and don't get to snuggle your baby when it gets here. When will you be coming through again?

♥Concerned♥ said...

Congratulations! that is awesome! Maybe one day you'll catch up to us!

Unknown said...

SO I AM GLAD I FOUND YOUR BLOG!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! HAYLEE is sooo big now and so beautiful! We miss you!!!