Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Surprise Happy Birthday Anj!


We loved the dessert the best...yummy!

Me, Scott, Anjuli, and Cooper at the Melting Pot!

This was the best part...the Dessert! We ordered a Chocolate Turtle Caramel dipping sauce. Isn't it pretty I almost didn't want to eat it...but we all know that didn't last long! LOL
On Saturday night we went out to dinner with my best friend Anjuli and her husband Cooper. Cooper called me about 3 weeks ago to set the night up. It was Anjuli's 23rd birthday and he wanted to surprise her. We planned to go to the Melting Pot and then afterward Anjuli and I went to see Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian. It was so amazing. Anjuli had no idea that we were in Las Vegas and when the waiter was sitting them at the table there we were! We had gotten to the Melting Pot early so it was a big surprise to her when we were there. She is so cute she of course screamed really loud. The food was amazing we had steak, lobster, shrimp, and a ton of other things but those were my favorite. Then we went to see Phantom and it was amazing. From the great singers to the props and the amazing chandelier. It was such a fun night. Thanks Anjuli for having such a cute husband to plan all of this in advance. We love ya.

3 comments:

Anjuli White said...

That was so much fun! Thank you for coming all this way to surprise me! I had so much fun at dinner - it was sooo good! And at the Phantom with you!
Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Love ya!

Kristi said...

I saw this on Anj's blog you guys are so cute. I'm glad you had a good time and I am gonna have to try that place it looks really yummy!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm really gonna want some of that dessert! YUMMY! And Steph, your hair is so cute!! I love it! Did it totally feel weird to brush and wash afer you cut it?