Sunday, September 7, 2008

She finally did it & worth the wait!


This is one of my favorites...she's gorgeous!


Look at her little feet!


Happy 1st Birthday...Sweetheart!


And the best for last!
Hoorrayyy!!!!!!!!!! Haylee finally took some really cute pictures. Last weekend we took her to get her 1 year pictures done and she would not smile. She was happy but just not in the mood to be cute...i guess. But yesterday Andrew and I took her and to say she was smiley is an understatement. She is such a cheese ball. Yes, it's true she may have a future in the modeling business. She was so happy smileing at the camera and laughing and playing with Andrew and I. I was so releieved. We loved playing with her. Hope you enjoy then!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!! How freaking cute is my little neice! I LOVE those pics of Hay Hay! That last one is my favorite! I love her cheese ball smile! Move over Kate Moss!

Lewyville said...

Seriously she is so dang cute! I LOVE all her cheesy smiles. I can't wait to squish those cheeks on Wednesday! I love the orange flower too. Did you make it>

Anjuli White said...

What a cutie!! I can't believe how smiley and cute she was in those picutres!! You did a great job with those outfits - they are adorable! I can't wait to come see you soon!

Kristi said...

I am so glad you finally did a blog!! Hay Hay is soooo stinkin cute!! I love thos pictures and ya know I need some. Your blog is so cute, but why is it that we live so close and never see each other? I think we need to work on that we have'nt seen you guys since Haylee's party, we will have to get together and do something I miss you guys. Anyway I'm glad you have a blog now so we can at least keep in touch that way!!LOL I will call you and we can do lunch.

Braden and Heather said...

Steph! I can't believe that she is already one! She is so dang adorable, your are such a cute family. I love her huge smile! I miss you and love you too!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Steph, these are words right from Carl's mouth. He said, "Lachelle, you need to tell Steph to update her blog." How funny is that?! I just laughed :)